Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:15 am

"Mm hm...Indeed the pack has changed drasticly,even young Xiax the evil is becoming more,I can feel it's inside me too but not as strong,I can at least control it. Being that I never got the evil from my father." He shrugs then sits down in his anthro form.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 am

"Yeah...Xiax has also taken place as leader... Of corse with an Ok but..." She rolls over and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:25 am

"He wouldn't last long as leader,he'd be brought down in anyway. No matter how strong he is." He lays on his back his arms behind his head,and his right leg crossed on top of his left knee.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 am

"He was the only male who stayed! At lease he tries....He's not all evil..." She paused, ""I applied for alapha female, parently Poison decided she would step down.."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:37 am

He looks over to X. "I'm sure there is a way to help Xiax,but it's not killing my parents." He sighs. "I know a way we can save him but many wolves may die."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 am

X tited her head "How?" She asked in a cold tone that wasnt normal for her.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 am

"Either killing his evil side,or killing him" He sighs again. "I know it's hard to bare."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:20 am

X closed her eyes and sat down, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 am

He looks down,putting his hand/paw on his neck,and walks to X. "I'm sure....we could find a different way...to help Xiax...." He sits down next to her crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am

X turns around, changing the subject. "I don't....really wanna talk about it." She runs toward camp.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 am

He sighs looking down.Then he takes out a lighter and cigarette. He lights it up and sticks it in his mouth,a bottle of alcohol beside him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 am

(GASP! *points finger* Blood smokes! Lolz Smile)

X lay down in camp, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 am

(o.o Yeah,but not in real)

He drops his cigarette and picks up his drink of rum and drinks it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:18 am

X wines and opens an eye. She picks up some moss and begins to chew on it boredly
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 am

He looks out the herizon laying on the cold snowy ground drinking his rum,close to being drunk.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

X opens her eyes ti find snow. Lots of it. She gets up, shaking the snow off. She leaves camp and finds Blood. She says as she aproches "I was thinking we cound go and hunt...." Her words trail off as she sees the condishion of Blood, rum in his hand. She stands above him, smerking, "Um....never mind" She pads off, calling back, "But if you'd like to join me, i'll be in the hunting grounds"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 am

He smiles standing up. "I'm not quite drunk...maybe a bit dizzy but that's it." he said following X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 am

X smiles, "Alright then"

After a while they reach the the hunting ground. She lifts her head, sniffing the air. Oddly enough, there was no elk scent. She looked over to Blood, tail twitching nervously. "You smell anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

He sniffs the air. "Hmm......they're not here...they're farther off....towards the lake." he said walking towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 am

X closed her eyes and pictured the lake. She focused until she found sevral Elk drinking in it. "Yep" She nods, eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

He transforms to his wolf form running ahead of X and making it to the lake a couple minutes before she got there. "Took ya long enough." he said as he's in his anthro form. He grabs his gun out shooting an elk killing it instantly. "It's got a special poison to kill any normal animals,but it only lasts for a couple seconds,so when we eat it,it doesn't effect us." he gives X a smile. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:56 am

"Oh c'mon!' She looks over the gun, "Now that's just plain rude. A gun? We're wolves here!" She smiles and turns into a tiger, "Or are we?" jumping onto an elk, slashing it's neck. She grabs it and tosses it to the side, charging for another.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

He smiles. "Anything's possible." He fires his gun killing half then almost all the elk before X got done with three.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 pm

X turned around, a plain look on her face Neutral "Ok now THAT's rude" She turns around and picks up her kill, trandfoming into a dragon. She opens her wings and soars into the air, flying above the forest.

(By the way......what forest do we live in anyway... It would have to be very large and plenyful with prey. We could call it Untouched lands...cuz i think that was what our IT map was called.....)
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 pm

(Yeah...I guess Untouched Lands or Untouched Forest? Dunno)

He shrugs and grabs all his kills,walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:17 pm

X reaches camp and lands, droping the elk. She morphs back to wolf form and she notices Blood coming out of the wood. She sits down as he aproches and plunges, nose first into the kill.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 pm

He drops his elk into a pile,then sighs turning around and walking rum bottle in hand.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 pm

X jumps up, following him. She pads alongside him, feeling small as he was in his anthro form. "Um...well i was trying to get a chance to talk to you." She paused, "Well, it's been kinds boreing lately...with Xiax being less....active...Um. Do you wanna, well i dono, explore?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 pm

"Hm...explore? Where?" he asked figureing he could look around seeing how everythings changed and maybe check the human city.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 pm

X smiled at his thought, "That's exacly where i was thinking" She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next