Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Millions of wolves jump out tackling him and getting on top of him,scratching and biting. His growl grew lowder but he had no power to use against the wolves. He quickly jumped getting a couple wolves off his back. They all jumped on him again biting and clawing him on the face,neck,stomach,sides,everywhere. They all had left,leaving him laying there,blood formed all around him. He opened his eyes a little seeing Blood walk towards him.
"I said I'd kill you,now it's Zeros turn." he said looking down then turning around and walking off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 am

X stands shocked, ears pricked forward. She howls with rage and charges forward, plowing into Blood and ripping his coat and and fur. (Assuming he's in anthro form) She barks, her eyes wide with a bloodthirst for revernge. She unseaths her fangs and digs then deep into his throat, sucking up his blood. When she was done she pulled her fangs across his throat making a long slit, blood poored out. X lifted her head and let out a triamphemt howl.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 am

He had enough energy to talk noticing the collar off.
"D-don't bother X......I unders..s..stand what Blood is d..d doing,he knew that the evil...i..is coming from me....he f..figured the only way to destroy the evil.....i..is to kill m-" he got cut off, his head dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 am

X turned her head sharply, muzzle covered in blood. She ran up to Xiax, "Xiax!?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 am

He opens his eyes slowly looking at X,the blood drips everywhere and out of his mouth. "It's fine X...I was...b..bound to leave...or die sooner or...later." he looked over to Blood who was also close to death. "Looks...like.......the c..curse will be gone...having us....b....both gone." Right at that moment he noticed Blood stopped breathing blood all over him dripping. Xiax slowly closed his eyes as his breathing got slower.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 am

X sat down and layed her head on Xiax. She felt somewhat guilty from killing Blood, but she pushed the thought away. She focused on Xiax and nuzzled him. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 am

He opened his eyes slightly enough to see X the blood dripping from him he looked over at Blood feeling sad now. "It's gonna.....be...okay....." he said finally laying there.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 am

X nodded her head and kissed Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 am

He smiles as he tries to get up,getting steady on his paws,he walked over to Blood as he limped. He sighed as he brought his head down his eyes closed. "I know I'll die soon," he looked up at the sky. "Then this pack will be finally free of this curse that was brought down to me and Blood." he looked behind him looking at X. "You'll be free,of this mess,the powers," he sighed. ".....Everything..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 am

X sat, bewilered. staring at Xiax. Her ears and tail drooping, tears filled her eyes,
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:45 pm

He turned his head back around looking down at Blood,he noticed he had a sword in his sheath. He looked at it then started staring as he padded closer towards the sheath.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:19 am

X stood and ran forward, standing in front of him. "Don't..."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 am

He growled quickly looking down then to the side. "It's better for the pack." he said knowing X would still try to stop him. He sighed. "The next best thing for me to do is leave,to never come back......being a loner." He sighed again. "But....either way...you'd never see me." He growled circling around X towards Blood to grab the sword,he turned around running off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 am

X stared after Xiax. Her instinks kicked in and she tried to follow him, but he was gone. She continued to search anyway, racing through the wood at vampric speed so she wasn't visible. Without notice, the ground suddenly dropped steeply.

Next thing she knew she was spinning through a river. Her body being tossed and turned around by large, cold waves. X thrashed despritly. Every time she tried to grab onto a side, she would just slip off. "Wait a second..." She turned into a salmon and swam forward, hoping to pick up enough speed to jump out. Insted, she water stopped irruptly and she began to fall downward. It was a waterfall! She landed smack on the water, the impact returning her to wolf form. She carefully swam to the side of the now small pool she was in. Helping herslef out, she colapsed on the forest floor. Or was it still the forest?

She lifted her head and snifed around, not reckonizing anything. No fimalar scent either. She looked around to find herslef in a small clearing. Large rocks jutted out from behind and around the waterfall. Rockies? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am

He finally started to walk carrying the sword on his back looking for a deserted place. He figured the most deserted place was the Rockies,as he walked he heard a splash in a close by river. His ears pirked up at the sound,he walked over seeing X. He sighed looking off to the side. "No sense in trying to change my mind, X...." he sighed again as he looked at X,as his eyes gleamed a blueish green color,some sorta new color change for his eyes. He seemed happy she was there,but he didn't want her there following,or even come running at the wrong time,while or....after the dealing of the sword. He took the sword off his back setting it down in front of X. He walked over to some rocks climbing and finally getting on top of the mountain looking down as he sat there his fur moving through the winds movement.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 am

He opened his eyes seeing blood everywhere,he growled in pain while getting up. "How am I not dead?" he said to himself. "W..Where's my sword?" he looked over where X ran off to looking at their tracks he noticed Xiax's tracks. "He took my sword,and no doubt gonna use it to kill himself...then everyone would frame me for it." he noticed both tracks heading in the same direction. "X will change his mind......hopefully." He held his hand on his stomach and chest wound,trying to stop the bleeding. He walked in the direction X had gone,a blood trail left behind. He caught up to them seeing X sitting next to Xiax. Startling X he said, "Oh,the two love birds." he chuckled blood coming out of his mouth and still having his hand on his wounds. He growled in pain as he kneeled down. He got back up,blood oozeing from his chest,stomach,back,arms,head, and mouth. "Surprising I'm s...still alive isn't...it X." he gave her a small smile. "It won't be long anyways." He kneeled down again. "And everyone will frame you and they'll think I killed Xiax once he kills himself with MY sword,then they'll think you took revenge and killed me." He started coughing blood. "Then you'd be framed with two deaths,having them think you didn't stop Xiax or from me "killing" him and then you killing me." He looked up noticing Xiax taking the sword,and him transforming into his anthro form. Blood coughed up more blood. "So...who are you going to save?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 pm

"Who am i going to save?"

X looked from Xiax to Blood, her gaze locking with each of them. Her eyes narrowed when they reached X-Blood, giving him a long cold stare. She twitched her tail, "You know what?" She bared her fangs, "I would rather see you dead than have to take blame for your murder. But insted of taking the blame," She swipped up the sword from Xiax and barked, "I'd rather be given it!"

X launched herself forward, sward pointed directly at Blood. In one swift movement, she drove the tip of the sword into Blood's chest. He fell to the ground, his eyes on X. "I never trusted you." Her words were cold and harsh.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm

"Oh you really shouldn't have done that." he laughed. "You see,seems the sword is his,he put powers onto it of which that it can't hurt him or his family." he said padding down the rocks. He laughed again. "That would have meant I would have never died,and he's not dead." He growled for a second then walked to his brother taking the sword out. "This was merely a test." he said looking over at Blood acting as if he was talking directly towards him,then he looked at X. "To see who..you would save." he looked at Blood again,sighing. He held the sword up as he looked at it. "Seems to me,now you won't be able to trust either of us." he said while sticking the blade in his chest. Blood quickly formed dropping like a waterfall,he kneeled down,mouth open eyes widened. He looked at Blood. "You...lia-" he fell,the sword going deeper.
"I never lied," Blood said. "You are my brother..." Blood sighed. "You lied about that sword,true I can make it so no family member gets harmed,I never knew this was a test." he said walking towards Xiax,quickly taking the sword out then healing him fully. "You never said anything,ecspecially about X killing me..." Xiax looked at Blood with anger but it slowly desiest,he sighed. He walked off towards camp. "C'mon Blood,X lets go."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 am

X stared at Blood with hatered, but padded in front of him without a word.

Munites later thay reached camp. X stopped and turned swiftly, eyes on Blood. "I am shocked that i would do that, even for me it is harsh i know." Her gaze slipped off him and onto the ground, then her head snapped back up and she barked. "But remember this," She stared at him coldly, "Just because that Sword didn't kill you doesn't mean I can't."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 am

He sighed. "You have much to learn young X." He looked down at her. "Besides even if you do kill me,which I'd doubt, I have someone to back me up,so I wouldn't count on you killing me." He sighed again. "Look,the evil in Xiax is getting stronger so the evil in me as well will get stronger,if we find a way to help Xiax,I won't be like this,I'm nicer then you give me credit for." He walked off leaving camp figuring everyone would be mad,and probably kick him out anyways. He walked through the dark forest seeing the sky become a jet blue color then black as he walked.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 am

X ran her claws along the dirt ground. She turned sturnly and headed for her den, where she slept for days on end.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 am

Lunar lay beside X in her den, but she was not asleep. Lunar was just cleaning blood and dirt off her paws from an elk she has just caught. The insides of the animal were stuck in her throat so she got out of her den and trotted to the river. A sound was walking up behind her. She swiftly turned around with her fur twisting in the wind. Blood was standing infront of her, with Xiax at her side. " What do you want now traitors?" She growled " Did you come here to threat me, or to kill me?" She quickly turned invisable and went behind Bloods back. She growled and got low to the ground, preparing for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 pm

He sighed. "You suspect and expect too much." he growled looking straight into Lunar's eyes. "So what if I'm a traitor,besides nothing matters about me." he looked at Blood. "It's better with me gone anyways I guess,I brought a curse to this pack,I'll just kill myself,no one will have to worry about it ever again. Unless I bring back everyone from my old pack BEFORE I kill myself...Anyways...I'd better get out of here,seems I'm not WELCOME!" when he yelled "welcome" he slashed Bloods throat. "Yeah,I'm a traitor,to both sides,leaving me in the MIDDLE!" he growled louder,and when he yelled "middle" he twisted his brothers head,breaking his neck. He looked at the blood on his paw growling. "Course you don't understand this HELL I've gone through trying not to kill anyone in this pack,no matter HOW much I hated them." He took his brothers sword releasing the spell on it. "Here's to everyone who hated,loved,befriended, or the ones who were pissed at me for whatever REASONS!" right after he yelled "reasons" he took the sword cutting his throat then with what strength he had,he used one of his claws cutting a deep cut on his chest and made it as an "X". In a faint whisper he said, "Tel- tell X...I..-" He fell to the ground eyes wide open but fogged over blood everywhere and coming out of his mouth.

(Yeah,when I typed this I was very angry,and I sometimes get suicidal thoughts, it helps me to type it then actually doing it, I also get thoughts of killing someone,sadly I almost did once...... ^-^" and my "normal" is being depressed so no wonder I have those thoughts.Anyways......)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 pm

(lol)

X hopped from her den and wined, finding Blood on the ground and Xiax standing before him. X sat down and looked at Xiax with sad eyes, a tear rolling out from one. SHe lay down and berry her head in her paws sadly.

..........(I just read a REALLY REALLY sad book and.....i'm kinda sad...uh....lol..)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 am

The blood gushed out of his neck and mouth,the "X" on his chest bled more and more. Though his eyes almost completely fogged over,he looked at X,whom was crying. He tried getting up,but was to weak. He started growling,he burried his head down by his paws putting his paws on his neck,but his paws slowly fell.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:57 pm

X jumped for Xiax and kissed him on the head, "I love you Xiax, but somethimes you do the stupidest things. And i fear that one of those things is getting yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

He looked at the sword that was covered in his blood,then he looked back at X. "It's...something.....I-I've already...don-" his head laid down slowly,his eyes fogged over,blood still came out of his neck,but soon it passed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 pm

"Xiax!? XIAX!?" X howled in disbelif. "Don't-don't go! Xiax, please no! NO!" She screeched and layed ehr head down on his back, weeaping. A lone tear fell slowly, down his cheek and onto the blood beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm

He opened his eyes slowly looking at X. He sighed then looked down seeing his blood. His eyes started closing slowly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 pm

She nuzzled him and licked his head. He'll be ok.....I hope She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7