Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 am

Xiax opens his eyes a bit seeing the humans leg by his head. Xiax quickly bites and holds onto the humans ankle. Xiax being hit and thrown around like a rag doll keeps hanging on to the humans leg,finally breakng it off. Xiax sees the human grab a knife hovering it over Xiax's neck.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 am

X heaves the box one more time, shoving it over. Yes! She yelped and the box fell on top of the human who was holding the knife. The door to the box swung open and X dove out. "Cmon Xiax. We gotta get out!' She grabed his tail and tugged, making way for the door.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 am

Xiax gets up tugging his tail back. He growls. (In this rp being a regular wolf,you forget about the powers and everything when you have the collar on for hours) He runs off towards the forest,leaving a blood trail from his neck.

He keeps running till he suddenly falls to the ground unconcious,the blood poors out of his neck leaving a puddle by his head.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 am

X wines and runs after him. She transformes into a large lion. She picks Xiax up in her jaws and runs toward the forest. Not caring witch way she went.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 am

Xiax wakes,finding himself being carried. He flips his back up,hitting into X's stomach,he jumps back growling at her,the blood still dripping from his neck. He charges after her jumping and bites her neck clasping his jaws. He jumps back off,then runs deep in the forest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 am

Dear god, does he hounestly think he can outrun me without his powers? X catches up with Xiax in a few seconds. "Xiax, have you forgotten?" She says as she runs up next to him. "You still have that collar on!" X jumps onto Xiax and pins him down.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 am

He growls,and quickly bites her muzzle. He then escapes again running towards a city.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 am

X rolls her eyes "Oh boy...." She signs and turns around, following Xiax toward the city. She follows his scent until she reaches a fimalar part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 am

Xiax runs to the road stopping in the middle seeing cars.One car almost hitting him. He jumps to the sidewalk. People scared and they all run. Dog catchers run out calling animal control. Xiax still running,runs in an alley way stopping suddenly,animal control shooting at him.He tries to dodge the shots,one hitting his neck and another his right front arm,then his stomach. His chains ravvle together making him unable to move,he falls to the concrete ground.The blood trembles and falls to the ground.Xiax faints with the amount of blood he'd lost.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 am

X quickly runs onto the street where Xiax was. "Uhh!" X growled and stood in front of Xiax before the workers reached him. They stopped arubtatly. "Is she the girl from bef-" The man didn't get a chance to reply, X rammed into him, sending him flying. The other men jumped for her and the men farther back began to shoot. X moved quickly and hit each man on the throat. She moves toward the men with guns and with one swift movement, cuts their arms off. They all fall to the ground, blood spattered everywhere.

She leaps over to Xiax and picks him up, walking into an alley. She climbs up the wall with a few jumps and lands on the roof gracefully. She traveles on the roofs until she reaches the last building. She stops and sets Xiax down. Hmm... She enspects the collar and finds a weak point. She begins to cut. When she was just about finshed cutting it off, she noticed Xiax waking. X backed off and watched as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Xiax just lays there in pain,the blood flowing out of him down the roofs and into the gutters. He notices the collar off,he looks towards X remembering everything again,but can't use his powers,that part of the collars power was still there.So he couldn't change forms. He growls,and then howls a soft howl before his head drops on the roof looking at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 am

X places her hand on Xiax's injury. "It'll be ok..." She rubs him softly. X returns to her wolf form and looks over the building. She turns back to Xiax. Hmm.... Suddenly X thinks of something. "Xiax, have you ever heard of a power transfer?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 am

"Well,ow...no but if...it has something...to have you...lose your...powers......forget it." He looks down towards the blood falling really not caring.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 am

"No it doesn't" X shakes her head "It is when one being transfers some of his or her power to another" She looks at him with her i-have-an-idea stare. "Well, i have an idea" X looks over at the city. "I can't cure you Xiax..and i'm not sure that you will recover proparly if we don't do something." X sends Xiax an image through her head, she makes it as detailed as possible. He would only see a flash. C'mon.. X sends over the image, an image of a human hospital.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 am

Xiax growls. "NO WAY!" He quickly jumps to his paws. "Ow..ow.....ow..." He falls down. "I've already got a bad enough rep around that city." He growls more it slowly passes to a light growl to nothing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 am

"No, not like that....what is we could pass you off as...." X paused, wondering what he would think of the idea "A human" She was reffering to the power transfer. Without waiting for an answer, she turns into a human and places her fingers on one of Xiax's temples. She passes her energy of shifting onto him, the power flowing through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Xiax starts growling.Then yelling. "H-humans are..the enemy!" He yells. Then he finds he has human hands."Guess we'll...have to...have it..your way,huh?" He finds the clothes he has on is a shirt and a black hoodie.With dark blue jeans. Black and white Vans shoes. The bracelets he has are still on his ankles and wrists, the chains length shorten. He looks at X in an annoyed way. He slides down the roof,jumping off landing on his feet,then falls to one knee,on the concrete. He stands holding his arm over his stomach where he'd been shot.He falls back down to his knees.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

X sighs and follows Xiax down. She grabs him by the collar of his shirt and tugs him toward the hospital. As they walk inside, a women walks up to them. "Can i help-" Her eyes pass over Xiax, "Oh my!" She quickly calls some nerses over and they take Xiax into another room, leaving X to wait. X watches as Xiax turns his head and gives X an argry look. She just smiles back, happy that Xiax would heal proparly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am

They put Xiax asleep giving him surgery.An hour passed. Screaming suddenly breaks out.
"A wolf!" A nurse cried out,the doctors ran in seeing Xiax laying there sleeping as a wolf. Xiax wakes,seeing he has his paws back."Aww the transfer passed off." He jumps off the bed noticing he hasn't fully healed and still bleeding. He runs out,and into the waiting room all the doctors trying to catch him.One human calling the animal control,the nurses screaming. He runs stopping at the front doors. He turns around seeing a group of people around him the blood dripping. He jumps over the humans,running around the hospital the blood leaving a trail.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm

X jumps toward Xiax and stands in front of him. She places her hand on the floor and a ring of fire apears around them. X and Xiax round the corner and X takes the from of a lion. She graps Xiax knowing he is still weak and races into the forest. A few munites had passed my the time she reached camp. She places Xiax down and fell to the ground, exausted from all the shifting. Her body morphed back into a wolf as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Xiax stands up,the blood still flowing, dropping to the ground. He sighs,then pads off limping towards the forest and on to the open area of which hunters hunt.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 pm

X woke hours later and looked around. Uh Xiax..can you stay in at least one flace for at least a munite? X rises and jumps into a tree, folowing Xiax quietly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 am

Xiax stands in the open area,seeing a hunter and two dogs come at the right time he'd expected. He pads up to them,talking to them,making a deal with them. He turns around,noticing something in the trees,he growls noticing they were eaves dropping. He runs towards the tree seeing them run away he jumps into the trees and follows them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:20 am

Crap.. X thought as she ran through the trees. She jumped into the air and turned into a raven, flying higher and taking off from the trees, disapearing into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:23 am

Xiax growls seeing it transform into a raven. "X your not gonna get away!" He has a small evil smirk on his face. He turns into a dragon following X grabbing onto her tail throwing her down to the ground. Xiax free falls,then transforms to his demon/wolf form diving down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:25 am

X bolted through the trees in her wolf form. She stopped around a fimalar tree and turned into a small rock.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:28 am

Xiax followed X in every move she took. He notices she transformed again. He jumps down smelling the ground,finding a rock smelling like X he picks it up and throws it towards a tree.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 am

X hits the tree and morphs back to herslef, she hits the ground and gets up, shaking her fur. She looks at Xiax and raises one of her eyebrows. "I tried" She turned and looked away. "But this chase isn't over yet." X jumps into the air and uses the flame on her back to set part of the trees on fire, hoping to slow Xiax down. She keeps running and knocks down every tree possible, using it as blockage.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:41 am

Xiax jumps through the flames and through the falling trees. "You really shouldn't have done that,I'm used to obsticules even harder then this.You're gonna have to try a lot harder." He runs still following X grabbing her leg throwing her across to a random direction,following her he jumps biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:45 am

X rolls over shaking Xiax off. SHe jumps to her feet and wags her tail, her tounge hanging out. She runs in circles around Xiax, countlessly changing forms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next