Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:29 am

Xiax runs,running faster then X can fly and in a second he makes it to the camp before X does.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 am

X lands and lets the carceses drop from her back. Still in dragon form she says "Geeze, i'm a girl, could you at least go easy on me?" X turns back to wolf form and gives a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 am

He laughs as well. "Alright,alright,next time I'll let you win." He drops the carcasses,and starts eating one.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:45 am

X laughs and sits down, tearing the meat off one of the legs. She swallows it down in munites and starts on another part of the carcuss.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 am

Xiax finishes his carcass before X finished the leg of the one she started."Well I best be traveling off I guess." He says as padding away towards the frozen lake.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:59 am

"Hey!" X jumped up and nudged Xiax plyfullly. "WHere do you think your going?" She bent dow and wagged her tail, indacating she wanted to play. She nibbled his ear and turned around, jumping into a tree. "C'mon. Ya know you want to" She giggled and jumped higher in the tree, the wind blowing in her fur and the light of the moon on her coat. Her eyes glittred and the flames on her back were bright as ever.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 am

He tilts his head down. "I really don't think I should,I mean what would you do if my forms took over me again." He looks up towards X. "It's better if I go and kill 100,000,000 animals so I can get rid of the spell,then when I come back,or if I do,we can play all we want." He also didn't know is if he killed 100,000,000 animals that he'd stay in he beast forms forever.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 am

X sighed and ploped down on the branch. "OK.." She watched Xiax as he turned around. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:30 am

Xiax pads away off towards the frozen lake and beyond. "What would happen if I really broke the spell?" He says to himself as he walks sniffing for anything to kill.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:41 am

X jumped out of the tree. What to do...what to do..? She wondered. X began to walk through the woods. Well i could..... X sighed and looked around. "Where am-!?" X sniffed the air. "This isn't my territory......eh. I'll explore though." X looked around.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:03 am

He pads up through a what seemed to be an old wolf pack territory.He sniffs around,smelling some wolves.He follows a scent of which leads him to a den. He cautiously pads in seeing six different wolves and three little wolf pups.

"Who are you!?" One growled.Xiax standing there looks at them all,fearless.
"My name's Xiax." One of them gasps.
"Xiax? I-is it really you?" This wolf looked like a young strong wolf.
"Yes...it's me..who are you?" Squinting into the dark den trying to figure out who it was.
"It's me Xiax,Rage.Remember? We use to play together as pups."
"Aahh,now I remember." Rage's fur was an orange red color he had a small black mohawk.
"Whose your friends?" Xiax called.
"My names Swift." A young female called out,laying next to Rage.
"Hmm...Swift..do I know you?"
"I was an allie with your old pack."
Swift's fur was a beautiful brown tan color with some black streaks.
"My names Throck." said the strong wolf in front of Xiax.
"Haven't changed a bit have you big guy." Says Xiax. Throck's fur was a jet black color,his left eye blind with a scar. Xiax remembers everyone being so playful and happy when everyone was younger ecspecially his younger brother Rage,that he had just found.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:09 am

X thought she smelt something. Xiax? Here? X kept walking and she noticed a tail peaking out from behid a bush. "Xiax?" She walked forward to find him with bunch if diffrent wolves.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 am

Xiax heard a familiar voice. "X?" He looks behind seeing X. "What are you doing here?" He asked then said. "Umm X,meet Rage my younger brother,Swift the allie of the old pack I was in,and Throck he was a great fighter in my old pack,until it was destroyed,and there's some pups that they all rescued from human facilities." He thinks more and more thinking the humans with the needles had givin the pups the antidote they had made with Xiax's blood.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:33 am

X smiled her smile. "Hi. I'm X" She padded forward and nodded her greeting. "You didn't tell me anything about your old pack, well except for today, i heard a little"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:14 am

"I know I didn't tell,only because I was getting used to the pack we're in now,but I grew to trusting you.So yeah,Rage is my younger brother.Throck is like an uncle to me."
"Greetings." They both said at the same time to X.
"Swift." Xiax continued. "Is one of the best allies the old pack could have had." He goes deeper into the den standing next to Rage,and quickly giving him a noogy.
"Y-you haven't changed a bit Xiax." He said. Xiax quickly stops.
"I kinda have Rage..." The whole den goes silent.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 am

X wines and pads toward Xiax, sanding next to him so their pelts brush. "You don't have to tell them Xiax. It's your choice." She looks at him with understanding eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 am

"Hmm? What,is it Xiax?" Rage said.
"C'mon Xiax you can tell us." Throck said.
"Guys,don't push him into saying it he doesn't have to." Swift said as she padded into the middle of the circle of wolves.
"What had happen was I've been controlled,beaten,takin' "prisoner" so to speak blood drawn from me humans making antidotes out of my blood-" Xiax stops quick,talking about his past made him feel angry all of a sudden,he growls and runs out of the den,away from everyone else.
"What's with him?" Throck asked.
"Is he alright?" Asked Swift.
Rage runs out of the den trying to find Xiax.He quickly runs back to the den looking at X. "Where'd he go!?" he demanded. "What's wrong with my brother!" he continued. Everyone in the den lay down or sat looking at X waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 am

X shook her head. "Rage, your mother was Siphara, as you know. Not sure if you know this but, She was poisond and transformed into an evil dragon. She put a spell on Xiax, he is forced to kill 100 000 000 animals...If we don't break the spell soon...." She wined and continued. "Xiax has many evil forms due to Siphara's magic. Xiax does his best to control them..but..when he gets to angry he just..." She paused "It overtakes him. Right now..he just needs..Time alone."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

"My mother..." Rage replyed. "She was always nice...she put smiles on me and Xiax everyday if our father abused us or yelled at us."

"I remember that." Throck said.He gives a small laugh. "And I also remember I had to act like a father towards you pups Rage, just when your father didn't know."

"I knew the father was abusive." Said Swift to X. "But I was really afraid to stand up to him.I now think that Xiax may have gotten most of the evil from his father,he was always pushing around the pups when he was younger.I thought it was nothing and just pup play,but I found out from Rage that Xiax told the other pups not to tell...or he'd kill them."

"You just had to bring it up didn't you Swift." called Rage. "Now everyones gonna get worked up and become terrified of Xiax..."

The den becomes quiet again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 am

"Xiax is NOT terrifying!!" She barks with anger. "He is still himself and always, ALWAYS will be." X growls "He can control himslef and, even if he can't turn back to normal, i know that he's still in there." She pants and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 am

Rage padded over to X,sitting next to her. "I guess you don't know the real Xiax...like we do."

"Shut up Rage!" exploded Swift. "YOU'RE the one making everything worse right now!....Maybe me Throck and your mother should have let you get killed by Xiax or YOUR FATHER!" Swift pads out of the den,her tail twitching and perpously hit Rage in the face with it.She sits down,head down,in front of the entrance of the den. "Xiax...can be nice... only if he wants to." Swift replyed. "It was the same thing with his and Rage's father......"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 am

"Xiax IS nice" X growled, and shot X a mental message Xiax....they say your not nice. I'm not beleaving them, not one bit. I'm coming for you. X walked toward the entrance of the den.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 am

Xiax runs having his scent go every which way.Making it confusing to anyone looking for him.He runs off into a random direction,killing anything along the way,leaving their bodies on the ground,also to confuse anyone looking for him. He then runs in a different direction,he suddenly gets flipped up and hung upside down.He was caught in a trap which had a bell connected to it.He was bouncing his head hitting the ground hard knocking him out. A camp of humans close by came and cut the rope around Xiax's leg,and dragged him back to the camp.Hundreds of thousands of humans in one camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:00 am

Xiax! XIAX! "No!" X reeled and ran out of the entrance "Wait! where are you-" X didn't stop to hear the rest, she was racing in XIax's direction. Uhh..no i'm not picking up and brain waves from him..what happend!? X ran to find a HUGE human camp. "Holy crap.."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:38 am

Xiax wakes up,finding himself in a cramped caged box.He finds a weird collar around his neck,one that makes it so he can't use his powers to transform.He just looks like a normal black wolf,with a glowing green collar around his neck. He figures the humans must be from the special facility.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 am

X looks around. "There has to be a way in...." X howls and jumps up to a tree, hoping Xiax had heard her and knew tht she was coming for him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Xiax heard the howl. She shouldn't have done that. He thought to himself. "She'll get caught like me and the rest of the animals." He said out loud. He knows the humans don't understand him now that he can't use powers or anything.He's just a normal wolf in a cage.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 am

X jumps up into a tree to get a better look. She peers over the camp,There has to be a way in..... She spots an allyway between two tents and heads toward there. X quietly steps through the shadows. She knew Xiax was inside the tent.
Almost there.... She sharply turns her head when she hears, "Hey! Get that one! I don't remember letting that one out!" Before X could turn to run, a blue glowing collar was shoved onto her neck. She wined and tried to get away, but a sleep dart was stuck on her side. She could see a small box very faintly before Selye fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 am

Xiax lays on his side,his right paw up to his head.His head rests on his paw. He looks over to X after hours pass seeing she's waking up. "See.... now we can't get out of this one now that we're normal wolves...hm at least the humans don't understand us..." He sits up but he lowers his head because of how small the cage is. He looks up seeing a filer and knives. He jumps in his cage making the cage bounce. He sticks his muzzle out of one of the little holes at the top of the cage. He grabs the end o the knife cutting his mouth,throwing to X making sure it didn't hit her. Humans come in at the sound of Xiax.
"You stupid wolf!" One of them said. The human grabs Xiax out of the cage,grabing the filer puts it to his neck. The human slashes Xiax's neck. Xiax falls when the human drops him. Xiax lays motionless on the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 am

X yelps "Get away from him!" But she knew they wouldn't understand. She scrambled about until she was in a good position. She ran forward and hit the box with all her might. It tipped but didn't do any more. "RUH!" X growled and hit the box again. "XIAX!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next