Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:47 am

Xiax just sits there rolling his eyes and gets sick of fighting knowing he'd win. He pads off not caring what X did to him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 am

"Xiax!" X pads after him "Do you ever have time for fun..?" She looks him over remembering the last few munties. "What were you doing back there, with the human?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:57 am

Xiax growls looking down. "We made a deal...." He pads off seeing X more concerned and follows him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 am

"About what?" She asks couriously. Walking up next to him, her eyes lit with mixed emotions.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 am

"To leave the pack alone,if he didn't accept he could kill me." Xiax sighs looking down still padding along. "If he came to kill anyone he could only kill me,I also said if he killed me the other pack members would kill him for revenge.Right now it's none of your concern,at least not yet."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:08 am

"What-?" X stopped short and didn't bother asking. She slowed her pace until she had fallen behind. Turning around she figured it would be best to leave Xiax alone for a few hours. She padded along; sniffing at almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 am

Xiax turns around padding towards X. "C'mon it's not right off,besides he won't be able to kill me." He turns standing in front of X he smiles,his eyes gleeming. "Also..if he did want to kill me and tried to,he'd fail. Then I told him that if he did fail that he'd have to tell his friends and so on to stop hunting,or..having me as his hunting dog,but I would be back and hopefully I'd kill 100,000,000 animals getting rid of this spell." He looks at X still smiling with hs gleeming eyes shining from the moon. (Seems while we were talking the moon showed)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 am

X smiled. "Alright, i know i can trust you." She stopped and kissed him on the cheak. She looked into his eyes and saw the reflection of the moon in them.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 am

He smiles,then brings his head down ready to howl,then howls loudly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 pm

X lifts her head and does the same, howling in chorus with Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:23 am

Xiax stops howling,turns around and pads off deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 pm

X thought about follwing Xiax, but she just stood there, watching him walk off and then fade.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 am

He pads towards the humans cabin knocking on the door with his paw. The man comes out looking at Xiax with a stern look.
"So pup,I do kinda want to hunt down your pack." He gives a smug grin.
"Is that so,so I guess your gonna have to kill me." Xiax gives him an evil smile. The human grabs a shotgun. "Yep,guess so." He aims it at Xiax, ready to pull the trigger.Xiax just stands there smiling. The man shoots hitting Xiax's paw.
"Is that it?" Xiax says,while the human fires another shot towards his chest. Xiax falls and gets back up,blood oozing out,shrapnel got into his eyes making them bleed also.
"Why aren't you dead!?" yelled the man.
"Don't count on me dying right off." Replyed Xiax. The man shoots Xiax's hind legs making him fall,but he gets back up.
"You finished?" asked Xiax. The man brings the end of the gun up towards Xiax's head.
"I'm not even close to finished yah mutt."
"Very well." The man shoots,the bullets going right through Xiax's head.
"Do you not understand? The darkness makes it so I can't die,there for I'm "technically" a zombie." Xiax starts laughing,but sees the sun coming up. He suddenly stops laughing,looks at the man and falls to the ground growling.
"There yah mutt you finally died."
"Not...quite." Xiax gets up,even though he's weak he gets enough strength to jump at the mans neck grabbing on and killing him instantly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 am

X's ears perked up at the sound of sevral gunshots. She races toward Xiax's posistion and finds him standing there, a dead human at his feet. She walks up to the gun and places her paw on it. It bursts into blue flame and melts. She growls. "Xiax," She turns her head to him, her exprecion changes as she notices the blood "Dear god.." She looks over to the sun, "Does it weaken you...?" She asks with concern.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:51 am

Xiax sighs noticing X. "The sun does weaken me..." He replyed after seconds passed. He looks off towards the sun. "The darkness is what strengthens me.." He sighs again.He looks behind noticing Rage,Throck,and Swift running up.
"We heard a gun shot." Said Rage,as he pads up and sits.
"It's no big deal Rage." Xiax said,as turning around facing Rage and the others,the blood keeps dripping. Xiax falls then gets back up,he looks at the sun again and growls.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:53 am

X turns into a dragon and spreads her wings out, creating shade for Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Xiax smiles and looks up at X. He lays down.
"I'd think it's a big deal if you're injured." Rage replyed.
"It's fine." Xiax's bleeding injuries turn to scars as he lays in the shade X had created.
"Alright then Xiax." Rage said,as he also lays down as did Throck and Swift.
"Is it the sun weakening you Xiax?" asked Swift.
Xiax sighs. "Yeah.."
"So why'd you come here knowing it was close to day time?" asked Throck.
"I don't know,I just..I just had to deal with that human." He replyed,looking at the dead humans body. Xiax pads towards it,picking it up setting it down in front of Rage.
"You can have it,we've got enough food back at our camp." He gives them a smile.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 pm

X smiles back. She lays down next to Xiax, keeping her wings open.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 pm

"All I know is that the evil is growing stronger,making me weak during the day. Luckily it's becoming winter,so it will be dark most of the time."
"Thats true." Rage replyed as he rolled over onto his back.
"So anyways,other then being in pain,how have you been Xiax?" asked Swift.
"I'm fine." He sits up,smelling humans close by,he stands padding towards the stench. As he walks away from the shade and to the sun,his scars start to bleed again,and he falls to the ground. "I knew I shouldn't have done that..." Xiax said,trying to get up but is too weak to.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 am

X sighs and walks up to Xiax, her wings still open. She stands in his path. "Leave the humans Xiax" She growls and stands taller.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 am

Xiax growls,running underneath X's wing towards the humans stench.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 am

"Xiax wait!" X turned back into a wolf and started after him. She barked "Xiax!" She jumped through the trees, calling his name.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 am

"Stop X,I don't need you to follow me or even get hurt." He runs off way beyond X until he disappears.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 am

X closed her eyes and sighed. She slowed her pace until she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 am

He runs off towards a cabin noticing tents all around below a hill. He pads through checking everything out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:23 am

X turned around, about to head back to camp, when her belly grumbled. She sniffed around for food.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 am

He looks around,noticing X walking aimlessly. He walks over. "Hm...long time no see X." He said as turning to his wolf form. (Which his color markings had changed to red as Xiax turned "evil" over time. So he may not look familiar at first.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 am

(hate to be rude but....i wanted a private rp for me Xiax and Xorn, hence the title of the rp..)
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:09 am

(Why can't I join >< It's only me besides technically I'm Xiax's and Xorn's brother in the Rp's...oh well I'll accept your privacy.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 am

(XD Well i don't really know, i think Xiax liked the privacey too. Wait and see what he says...and to be hounest..it's getting kinda...ignored this rp..so why not? GO ahead i'll update the title)

X nods "Indeed Xailin. Much has changed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next